5 Things to Prepare for your Floral Consult
Getting Married? Congratulations!
Here are some things to consider before booking your wedding floral consultation.
- Date: The date of the wedding helps determine availability and timing for the wedding. We recommend at least 6 months before the wedding date.
- Venue: Will it be inside or outside? At a park or a reception hall? Those little details help determine what flowers would work best!
- Colour/Themes/Ideas: Having an idea or a vision of what you want your wedding to look like will help determine the best flowers to achieve your vision.
- Preference of Flowers: Whether it is roses or orchids, hydrangeas or peonies, having an idea of what flowers you want will help make the perfect vision for your special day.
- Budget: Having an idea of what your budget is for floral arrangements will allow for better recommendations and suggestions that will create the vision you want, while staying within the budget.