Check the map below to see if you are in the local delivery zone.
Orders inside local delivery zone are $17 delivery charge. Orders outside the local delivery zone are a flat rate $30 charge. Seller reserves the right not to ship to areas outside of the local delivery area.
We will deliver as far East as Oshawa, as far North as Barrie, as far west as Guelph and far southwest as Hamilton. Outside of that, we will not deliver.
Substitution may be necessary to ensure your order is delivered on the day you requested.
Orders will be shipped via Gatto Flowers delivery truck.
- Orders placed Monday to Friday by 9:00am can be delivered on the same day in our local delivery areas. We do not guarantee same day delivery outside the local area. Please refer to the delivery area map for details.
- Any order placed after 9:00am will be delivered the next business day or the day chosen.
- For Saturday deliveries, please ensure orders are placed by 2:00pm on the Friday.
- No Sunday deliveries available – only during peak holiday time periods or where otherwise stated
- Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Monday or after.
- During peak holiday periods, cut off times for placing orders may vary.
- We will try to accommodate all delivery requests, however specific times cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery and taxes are not included in the price of the arrangement.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the floral arrangements in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. During the holidays, deliveries may be made as late as 7:00 p.m.
- Gatto Flowers requires a phone number for the recipient as we may call the recipient to schedule delivery
- If the Business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5:00 p.m.
- Phone number is required as we may call to schedule delivery
- Deliveries cannot be made to Intensive Care Units (ICU) or the Critical Care Units (CCU) of hospitals because most hospitals don’t allow it. We will hold the order until the person is released into a regular room. It is the sender’s responsibility to contact Gatto Flowers to ensure delivery of the flowers is made on the appropriate day.
- For recipients in regular rooms, Please ensure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery. If delivery is made and the recipient cannot accept the floral arrangements, the sender will be required to pay an additional delivery charge to deliver to an alternative address.